Not a happy camper - by Ellie, April 1, 2011
1/ 5starsThe lamp burned out and now I have to replace it.
Rated 3.5/5 based on 11 customer reviews
Decals - Yin-Yang / Animal-Human
Show off the Yin-Yang of your household! This cute decal with hand print Yin and paw print Yang comes in 2 sizes (pictured is Large).
- The large decal is approximately 6" x 6" and perfect for your car window.
- The small decal is 3" x 3" and will work well on a laptop or water bottle.
All Mydeye decals are made in the USA with Oracal 751 Vinyl - long lasting, exterior vinyl. This vinyl can be used on most hard surfaces such as, car windows or doors, home windows, water bottles, laptops or tablets, and more. When applied properly, it will easily last for years.
Each decal comes with transfer paper to use in application. The vinyl is applied with pressure sensitive adhesive, and works best on a clean surface.
For best results:
- Use rubbing alcohol to clean non-porous surfaces before applying.
- Remove the back plastic from the decal and put the decal in place.
- Use a credit card or other stiff device to very firmly push down on the decal through the transfer paper.
- Pull the transfer paper off of the decal in a horizontal motion - straight back, not up. If the decal is not completely stuck to the surface replace the transfer paper and continue to apply pressure to the areas not adhering.
- Wait at least 48 hours for the adhesive to cure before getting wet.