Fabric Face Mask / Face Covering - DOG Themed
Most of our fabric is short run and small quantities, so while we do our best to comply with special requests, but cannot guarantee any specific fabric pattern orders.
We do guarantee that these masks will have at least one side with dog themed fabric.
Breed specific is VERY limited. The only specific breeds we have on fabric currently are
- German Shepherd
- King Charles Spaniel
- Boston Terrier
Benefits of Mydeye Masks:
- Three Layers of Protection - three layers of tightly woven broadcloth fabric safeguards you from respiratory droplets issued from others coughing and sneezing; and, if you are sick, it will help keep your germs from infecting those around you.
- Cotton fibers make the masks very breathable, and the natural fiber keeps virus lifespan to a minimum.
- Machine washable / Re-Usable - you don't need to spend a fortune on disposable masks you only use once. If you buy 3, you save $5 plus, you can rotate wearing the masks and washing them, so you always have one available. After using your mask, just put it in the washer (hot water) and dryer (hot/warm air) with your normal laundry and detergent.
- Reversible - Masks are made with two different fabric designs, one on each side and the mask is completely reversible. It's like getting 2 masks for the price of 1!
Current health guidelines advise Americans to wear cloth masks in public. Since many people who have COVID-19 do not have symptoms for a week or more, but can still spread the disease, it's always good to err on the side of caution.
****Please note: These are NOT N95 masks that are worn in hospitals. They are simple fabric masks. But CDC recommends these triple ply fabric masks for the general public.****
Please see the photo for sizes. The difference in size is about 1" each, but the stretch in elastic can make that more or less. You want to find the size of your face, and measure between the backs of your ears where the elastic will lie.
Since these are handmade masks, actual size may vary by as much as 1/4", but approximate sizes are
- Small: 7" x 4" with a 5" elastic band on each end
- Medium: 8" x 6" with a 6" elastic band on each end
- Large" 9" x 7" with a 7" elastic band on each end
Fabric designs will be random, but will have at least one side with dog themed fabric.